Are you now looking for some travel tips? We have the most useful of them here! Continue reading and you'll find out how to take a memorable trip.
- Find a decent brides agency. You will need to find the best bride agency, which provides all the necessary services if you want to buy a tour. Choose the bride agency that receives payments via PayPal or credit card. That's how you'll be able to get a refund if anything goes wrong.
- Pay attention to the details. There are lots of them, actually. Do you need a Visa to visit this country? Does the bride agency provide interpreter services? Have you bought a power plug adapter? Don't forget about warm clothes if it's winter or fall. There are dozens of such small but important details.
- Learn some basic phrases in Russian or Ukrainian. That's how you'll make it easier to travel across these two countries. And that's how you'll surprise your future bride, by the way!
- When in Ukraine, avoid Crimea, Donetsk, and Luhansk. These regions are at war and occupied by Russia. To avoid any unwanted consequences, stay away from these three regions. Visit Kyiv, Odessa, Dnipro, Lviv, and Kharkiv instead.
- If you need something, don't be shy to ask people in the streets. Ukrainians are friendly and they'll try to help you. Well, Russians will most likely help you, too, but some of them are hostile to Americans, so be aware of it.
- Read something about the cultural differences to avoid misunderstandings. Ukrainian and Russian cultures differ from the American culture, so some things may be new and unusual for you.